Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Summertime adventures

I agree that we need to have fun this summer. So I am excited to tell you about our new adventure. Scientists have found a planet that is the most similar to earth, with like oceans and rocks, and may hold extra terrestrial life. I was so excited about this news that I immediately started day-dreaming about Stars Wars/Battlestar Galactica-esque adventures. I am hoping that this summer we can go there and maybe there will be an amazing planet filled with wonderful princes and cute animals akin to koalas and such. Here's the article. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18293978/?GT1=9246 . I can't wait to dress up in really cool outfits that are kinda medival but futuristic on our new vacation spot.
Rach

1 comment:

Farrah said...

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh the universe AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHH!