Thursday, April 26, 2007

Longboarding


Seeing as how the ski season is over, Natasha decided that we should try a new hobby- longboarding. Ofcourse she is one up on me because she can already snowboard, so I first need to figure out the boarding thing. But after longboarding through the Flatirons mall parking lot last night I am excited to say I think I have found something silly fun for me to do. So my plan is to begin longboarding. And if anyone wants to join us, it will be lots of fun and hopefully we will meet nice cute longboarder guys to teach us (we already have 2 guys, Nick James and some other guy Natasha met). This is a longboard. Now all I need is some money to buy a board and a helmet and I will be on my way toward longboarding in my parking lot. Please support my new found hobby. Love Rach

2 comments:

Tor said...

im down.

Anna-Liisa said...

You can buy my board! I have a sector 9. woohoo!

Seriously. I don't longboard at all anymore!